Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

I got this idea from Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time. They have a section in Glamour magazine called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-To demand a weekend getaway with your husband because you only saw him for about 10 hours over Labor Day weekend. I know.. womp! womp! 

-To buy all of the mums. 

-To buy a $20 hardcover of "Girl on the Train" because you have no patience to wait for your turn on the library hold list. 

-To have long telephone conversations with good friends. I know the world of technology usually stops this from happening, but it feels good to go back to 2006 every once in a while. 

-To hate mornings. I feel like I have attempted everything in my power to become a morning person and it is not happening.  My husband woke me up this morning and my response was the usual "I am not a morning girl" and his response was "I bet you cant wait until winter mornings!" Ya, the only thing worse than a summer morning is a winter morning in Chicago. 




-To not eat the chicken you make. Yep, you heard me correctly. I made this recipe yesterday. I psyched myself up about it, but still was not able to eat it. I settled on a GF bagel with coconut butter. If I see the chicken raw - there is no way I will eat it. My husband and father in law said it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment