Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

I got this idea from Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time. They have a section in Glamour magazine called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-To leave the dishes in the sink for the next day and actually enjoy the company you have over

-To not be ridiculously ecstatic about Fall. I have always loved Fall, but right now I don't have much love to give it. 

-To have a mild obsession with bed linens. I cannot pass up a set of sheets on sale. 

-To not be okay and live in the discomfort realizing it will pass

-To buy the Strawberry Jicama Guacamole because I promise you it really is that good 


No comments:

Post a Comment