Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dear Lucia, (Ten Months)

Dear Lucia,

I am not going to lie, it has been a very rough month.  I lost my Mother this month, and in turn you lost your maternal grandmother. Let me tell you a bit about her…

She was selfless.  She always saw the good in others. She made friends wherever she went.  She could be a bit flighty, but it was all part of her bubbly personality. She loved myself and your aunts and uncles unconditionally. She was never quick to judge.  She enjoyed reality TV, garage sales and a hot cup of tea with cream.  Her smile was contagious.  She loved acting silly.  She made the best pierogi, lasagna, pasta salad and potato salad. 



You have truly been the light of so many people’s darkest days these days. You make your Granda smile and you keep me afloat.


You are so much fun and doing so much.  You have begun to test your balancing skills by letting go of what you are holding and putting your hands in the air.  You stay up for 5 seconds and then fall, but so proud of yourself.
 
You continue to love music and dancing whenever your favorite tune comes on.

We love you so much Lucia.

Love,

Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment