Sunday, November 23, 2014

An Intro of Sorts

Lets hope this is not yet another failed attempt at jumping back into blogging.

I religiously blogged from 2007 thru 2010. My blog was extremely personal and anonymous. It was my outlet for the good, bad and ugly. I blogged about navigating through my twenties one panic attack at a time.  I’m unsure what caused the demise of my blogs but perhaps it was the lack of drunken debauchery, failed relationships and mid-twenties drama.

Luckily for me, I did a lot of soul searching in my twenties and feel that I, at last, have developed a strong sense of identity. Its emotionally freeing when you truly know who you are and whats important to you.

I am a 32 year old newlywed.  My husband, G and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary in February.  We have a small chihuahua mix named Baci (italian for kisses!) who turns seven in April.  This little guy has been there with me through it all and if he could talk I guarantee he would tell me that he is extremely pleased with the man he now calls Daddy. I work full time and love my job, company and those I work with.

What will I write about? I hope to use this blog as a navigation to finding balance. I plan on writing about married life, making our new home a HOME and the little and not so little things that I have done to transform my once emotionally and physically toxic lifestyle into a more natural one!



2 comments: