Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Dear Lucia, (Four Months)

This last month has been a month full of exciting changes.  You are full of smiles and giggles. Lucia, you make me happy every - single - day. Truly.  There is nothing I enjoy more than returning home to you after a day of work.  The truth is I don't always let you sleep if I come home and you are sleeping. I cant help myself, and you do not seem to mind.



You have continued to roll over from belly to back. You don't do it often, but its enough to make us worry about where we lay you down. Your dislike for tummy time has not changed much.  You prefer to be sitting on one of our laps or in one of your chairs and observing all of the sights and sounds that surround you.  You can see the curiosity in your eyes.  You have also begun turning when your name is called. It has been one of my favorite milestones thus far. You have also found your toes and are eager to explore them when your feet are bare.  Just this morning you fussed at your feet until I
uncovered them from your sleeper.

You have been in good hands while I have been working.  You have been able to spend time with your Uncle David and Auntie Fay and also your Auntie Rita. Nonna has spent so much time teaching you new tricks.  You now give "five" when someone prompts you with their hand.  You have also mouthed the sounds of "I love you" on different occasions with Nonna repeatedly prompting you. I am not going to lie I didn't believe her at first that is until I saw the video. You love to mimic us!

You continue to love being out and about whether its a stroll around the neighborhood, a trip to the car wash with Daddy or a trip to Target with Mommy.

You are sleeping through the night and using that time to grow! The majority of your clothes are in the 3-6 month range and you are quickly outgrowing size one diapers. You were 24 inches and 12lb 5oz at your 4 month checkup (4 month & 4 days)

I am so thankful to call you my daughter.









No comments:

Post a Comment