Saturday, January 2, 2016

9

We received the PGS testing results on New Years Eve. I can't really put into words, how I feel. I have truly been walking on cloud nine since receiving the results.

My doctor and nurse are on vacation, so I was unsure if I would receive the PGS results back before January 4th.  I asked the embryologist if he could read me the results, and he did.

We have 9 euploid (chromosomaly normal) embryos.

I had the embryologist repeat the results to me a few times. He is a very conservative man and did remind me that the embryos need to survive the thaw. However, he was pretty selective to begin with in regards to freezing only the best looking embryos.

The joy I felt and am feeling can not be described.

So, where do we go from here?

I have my follow-up with Dr. Kwak-Kim on Thursday to discuss my test results and her recommendations. I will then meet with my RE to discuss and begin the meds for a frozen transfer.

Finally, things are within reach.



No comments:

Post a Comment