Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Interview


{my life's current theme song}


    Being the curious human being that I am I watched the Bruce Jenner interview Friday and it was hands-down one of the most educational, heart wrenching and real interviews I have ever seen. It answered all of the questions that were flooding mine and so many other people's minds. I felt this interview was a turning point in the awareness of the transgender community. Let's hope this story becomes a positive influence on our society of diverse individuals and identities.  A story promoting acceptance, kindness and the understanding of other people's unspoken battles.
    “Have an open mind and an open heart” – Bruce Jenner
    I have also been "you tubing" his son Brandon and daughter-in-law Leah's music. I am in love with this particular song, but also love this one

    No comments:

    Post a Comment