Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Current Loves



Happy Tuesday, loves! Today is the last day of my staycation, but I am not complaining.  It was a great few days relaxing, spring cleaning and unwinding from a couple of busy, busy months.  I figured it was time for a fluffy blog post and what better than a blog sharing my current loves.

1.  All things coconut.  I have never been a big fan of coconut water, but I would use it as a mixer for my wheat grass juice or as a liquid for my smoothies.  My sister-in-law introduced me to Amazonia Coconut Water and White Tea and at first I was hesitant because of my dislike of coconut water, but this is the perfect mix of coconut water and white tea. Amazing and refreshing. She also introduced me to Coconut Rolls made by Tropical Fields which are also cripsy and delicious. I ran out to Costco to pick these both up because you all know how unpredictable Costco is with stocking your favorites!

2.  Young Living Elemi Essential Oil often called "Poor Man's Frankincense".  I cant remember if I have blogged about Elemi before, but I love it. I am attempting to become better at maintaining a skincare regimen, and Elemi has been used in many of Europe's high-end age defying skin care products and by Egyptians for skincare concerns. It's also a grounding oil, and with my main goal of becoming more mindful its one of my favorite oils of the moment.

3.  Headspace proves there is an app for everything.  Headspace is an app providing guided meditation.  I love the user friendliness of the app. I have just started, but so far so good.  I may even sign up after the free 10 day trial.

4.  When Things Fall Apart:  Heart Advice for Difficult Times by Pema Chodron is a book you will read and re-read whether you are or are not going through a difficult/trying time.  I am savoring the pages of this book because the lessons are so simple, but often difficult to grasp.  Go buy yourself a copy. You will not regret it.

5.  Lilly for Target what more can I add? My husband and I woke up early Saturday morning to grab a spot in line at Target.  We may or may not have went to an additional couple of Targets to see if there were any returns I could scoop up.  Lilly is cheerful and Lilly from Target is inexpensive.  These two things are a necessity for me right now - cheer and cheap!

6.  Did quite a bit of spring cleaning the last couple of days and Thieves Household Cleaner did the dirty work.  Soap scum, toilets, oven top, counters - you name it!  Thieves can handle it.  This stuff is magic and toxin free.  Absolutely love this stuff. I will never, ever go without.

What are you currently loving?

3 comments: