Wednesday, March 18, 2015

An Ode to Joy

Joy has always been my least favorite Young Living Premium Starter Kit oil until now.  I now love Joy. 
 
Joy is a Young Living blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa and Rose.
 
Just because I wasn’t a fan of Joy, doesn’t mean you will not instantly fall in love with Joy. It’s a good friends favorite oil in the kit.  Proof everyone’s likes/dislikes when it comes to scents are different.  What I find interesting is I have grown to really enjoy Joy over the last few months. In my opinion, proof that oils you often dislike are oils you actually need in your life.  
 
My favorite use for Joy thus far has been overcoming heaps of emotions specifically "the sads", and it really helps. I have enjoyed adding Joy to my lukewarm baths and daily over my heart.  I also have found myself applying it when I am very irritable and it turns my “frown upside down” as cheesy as that sounds. 
 
How do you use Joy?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment