Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Snooze & Repeat

I am in no way a morning person. Waking me in the morning is pretty laughable. I am pretty sure my behavior is right up there with that of a 2nd grader. 

This morning my alarm woke me up at 3:45 am because of a SUPER DUPER EARLY work conference that I volunteered to assist with. I snoozed my alarm until 4:15 because well my husband just loves that.  Per the usual, I ran around the house in a state of panic to get out the door by 4:50 am. 

I turned the corner out of my subdivision at 4:58 when I realized I was no longer tired which leads me to believe that I have full potential of being a morning person and the culprits holding me back are my luxurious high thread count sheets, fluffy "perfect weight" down comforter and the furry boy that keeps my feet warm.  My bed is what is holding me back from "getting the worm" or properly preparing myself a lunch on a daily basis, unloading the dishwasher and applying my eyebrows.

I desperately want to be a morning person, but just cannot get into the groove - so to say!

HINTS? TIPS? TRICKS?  Perhaps the answer is foregoing a bed completely and setting up slumber in a sleeping bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment